fllimoride.com Company is committed to protecting personal privacy seriously. The personal information we collect upon booking is securely stored to speed up the booking process. We will never rent, sell, or disclose your personally-identifying information to third parties.
The operation we use for our Internet servers records certain information that is not personal about the number of visits to our site. The non-personal information that we may collect includes the type of operating system used (e.g., Windows or Mac) as well as the browser type used by the visitor (e.g., Firefox or Internet Explorer), IP addresses, as well as the number and frequency of visits to our website.
If you visit our web websites, we can collect specific non-personal details from you via small text files known as cookies. Cookies are utilized for various purposes. They are used to identify visitors to our sites, determine how many unique visitors our site has, and select the pages they’ve visited. We also may associate non-personal information with the personal data we collect from visitors to our website.
While you can always opt out of cookies, certain features of our websites may not function as intended. The “help” area of the toolbars on all browsers will tell you how to set your browser so that it does not accept new cookies, how to have your browser notify you when you get a new cookie, and how to remove cookies from your hard drive.
fllimoride.com Company uses the information we collect from our websites to serve one of these goals.
- To provide the requested transportation services
- to send marketing and other communications to our website visitors.
- fllimoride.com Company will keep our visitors informed about the upcoming events and promotions.
- To conduct internal audits of our website (e.g., to figure out the number of visitors who have visited the website)
- to enable us to understand better the behavior of our visitors on our site, (6) to respond to specific inquiries from our visitors,
- to conduct marketing research, to conduct marketing research,
- to safeguard the security or integrity of our website, no personally identifiable information will be used only for purposes of conducting internal checks of the website and to improve the online experience for our visitors.
Acceptance of Privacy Terms and Conditions