Dads love autos. Fact. They may have buried this over years of being ‘dad.’ They may be out and proud. In their imaginations, they were once a small boy dreaming of purring engines, setting their sights on an elegant, luxurious vehicle. Then along came parenthood, and practicality took over. The sports car got traded for the station wagon. Well, this South Florida limo is all about changing that this Father’s Day on Sunday 17th June.Best Limousine Company for luxury car services in South Florida.Treat your dad this father’s day with a luxury limo ride from FL Limo Ride.
Dad, the Unsung Hero
Sunday 17th June, Father’s Day, is the day when we get to do something to mark the importance of our dad or father figure. It’s a chance to say ‘thanks’ and give something back. What all parents want from their adult children is time. If you can give them an experience that involves giving them your time, you provide them with a gift to be cherished.
This is great because dads and men are generally notoriously hard to buy. What can you get your Dad, who has everything he wants and doesn’t want much anyway?Best Limousine Company for luxury car services in South Florida.Treat your dad this father’s day with a luxury limo ride from FL Limo Ride.
Father’s Day Experience Gifts
We are a South Florida limo service who’ve realized that we have a secret weapon: the ability to combine a dad’s love of cars with the gift of time. By organizing a limo ride, you will thank your Dad personally and uniquely. So what will it involve?
- You set the schedule: A limo is hired for the time you need so you can select the program. Would Dad love to see his favorite sports team in action? If so, book tickets to see the Miami Dolphins or the Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines, and Pompano Beach Strikers, and let us get him there and back. Perhaps you’d love to take him to dinner in his favorite restaurant. Or maybe he’s the type to enjoy a trip to the casino?
- Set the vehicle: Limos don’t come in just one shape or size. At FL Limo ride, we have a diverse fleet. If you want to treat Dad to one-on-one time with you on an intimate day trip, perhaps our White Ford Expedition limo is best. If you want to get the whole family together, with siblings, cousins, grandkids, etc., then hire our party bus.Best Limousine Company for luxury car services in South Florida
- Think about the entertainment: The beauty of a limo is that it isn’t just a means of transport. It’s an experience in itself. You can choose the music for the surround sound, the drinks, and even a film to watch in some of our vehicles.
- It doesn’t have to be Father’s Day: If you’re struggling to think of gift ideas, then get in touch, and you can arrange a limo service as a gift that can be used next time your father is off on holiday or needs to travel somewhere using a South Florida limo service.
Be sure of a Professional Service
We all know how lovable our dads are, but they can sometimes be the harshest critics. So, with our professional chauffeurs on hand, you can be sure that your party will receive a standard of service that exceeds your Dad’s expectations. Our chauffeurs are friendly, courteous, and polite.Best Limousine Company for luxury car services in South Florida.
Our Top Suggestions for Father’s Day
If you’re still unsure what your Dad would love, then here are our favorite Father’s Day gift ideas:
- Watch a match with Dad’s favorite sports team.
- Pack a posh picnic and take your father in a luxurious limo to the beach or the park to enjoy it with a bottle of fizz.
- Book him and his buddies in for a round of golf, picking them up in style.
- Organize a riverboat dinner cruise and show, knowing we’re there to handle the arrangements.
- Take him on a Segway excursion on the Atlantic coast.
- Experience jet boating on the Everglades.
- Book the whole family in for an Escape Game and debrief in the limo on the way back home.
- Best Limousine Company for luxury car services in South Florida