Dads love autos. Fact. They may have buried this over years of being ‘dad’. They may be out and out proud. Chances are, somewhere in the imaginations they were once a small boy dreaming of purring engines, setting their sights on an elegant, luxurious vehicle. Then along came parenthood. Practicality took over. The sports car got traded for the station wagon. Well this South Florida limo is all about changing that this Father’s Day on Sunday 17th June.
Dad, the Unsung Hero
Sunday 17th June, Father’s Day, is the day when we get to do something to mark the importance of our dad or father-figure. It’s a chance to say ‘thanks’ and give something back. What all parents really want from their adult children is time. If you can give them an experience that involves giving them your time, you give them a gift to be cherished.
This is great because dads, and men in general, are notoriously hard to buy for. What on earth can you get your dad who has everything he wants, and doesn’t really want much anyway?
Father’s Day Experience Gifts
We are a South Florida limo service who’ve realized that we have a secret weapon: the ability to combine a dad’s love of cars with the gift of time. By organizing a limo ride you will be saying thanks to your dad in a personal and unique way. So what will it involve?
- You set the agenda: A limo is hired for the time you need so you can literally set the agenda. Would Dad love to see his favorite sports team in action? If so book up tickets to see the Miami Dolphins or the Fort Lauderdale Strikers and let us get him there and back. Perhaps you’d love to take him to dinner in his favorite restaurant. Or perhaps he’s the type to enjoy a trip to the casino?
- You set the vehicle: Limos don’t come in just one shape or size. At FL Limoride, we have a diverse fleet. This means if you want to treat Dad to some one-on-one time with you on an intimate day trip then perhaps our White Ford Expedition limo is best. If you want to get the whole family together, with siblings, cousins, grandkids and more then hire out our party bus.
- Think about the entertainment: The beauty of a limo is that it isn’t just a means of transport, it’s an experience in itself. You can choose the music for the surround sound, the drinks, and even a film to watch in some of our vehicles.
- It doesn’t have to be Father’s Day: If you’re struggling to think of gift ideas then get in touch and you can arrange a limo service as a gift which can be used next time your father is off on holiday or needs to travel somewhere using a South Florida limo service.
Be Sure of a Professional Service
We all know that how lovable our dads are, but they can also sometimes be the harshest critics. So, with our professional chauffeurs on hand, you can be sure that your party will receive a standard of service that exceeds your dad’s expectations. Our chauffeurs are friendly, courteous, and polite.
Our Top Suggestions for Father’s Day
If you’re still unsure what your Dad would really love, then here are our favorite Father’s Day gift ideas:
- Watch a match with Dad’s favorite sports team.
- Pack a posh picnic and take your father in a luxurious limo to the beach or the park, to enjoy it with a bottle of fizz.
- Book him and his buddies in for a round of golf, picking them up in style.
- Organize a riverboat dinner cruise and show, knowing we’re there to handle the arrangements.
- Take him on a Segway excursion on the Atlantic coast.
- Experience jet boating on the Everglades.
- Book the whole family in for an Escape Game and debrief in the limo on the way back home.
To book your Father’s Day limo call us on 954-715-7444.